We followed the law, we follow our policies, we self-report
- We take responsibility for all the personal data (such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth) that you provide us with, obtained when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you create a personal profile.
- We use the information that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with the service that you expect.
- Solids may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Solids who perform services on our behalf or process authorized transactions.
- You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.
- There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.